A little word of warning with pets and gas heaters.
The team at WaterWorks Tamworth would like to wish everyone a wonderful Australia Day for 2017. Enjoy the lazy barbecues or lounging by the pool to keep the heat off. Don't forget to check out the Country Music Festival if you're out and about in Tamworth, plus from today you get to see the Big Big Mac being launched!
If you have any Big Big projects you need to have looked after we're just a phone call or an email away! Even if your project is small, let us know!
Enjoy the day and enjoy the weekend before school starts for 2017!
The Easiest Way to Kill Green Algae:-
- If you have an automatic cleaner, take it out of the pool.
- Turn the pool on, if pH is high add a cup of acid.
- Mix a full bottle of Hydro Clear algaecide in a bucket of water and pour into the pool.
- 3 to 4 hours later, brush the walls and floor, pour 2 bags of Shock’N’Clear into the skimmer
- Add 1 sachet of Ultrasheen per 50,000L
- Let the filter continue to run until the next morning.
- Vacuum out to waste with your manual vacuum and keep filter running all day until the pool is completely clear.
- Do not add your automatic cleaner until the pool is clear again.
It's Easy as ABC...