Aqua-Nova Wastewater Treatment System
How it works
The Aqua-nova® wastewater treatment system is a two tank system which provides the very latest in aerated wastewater treatment through a multi stage digestion process using naturally occurring bacteria and enzymes.
In the primary stage, treatment is anaerobic, where bacteria thrive in an oxygen free zone, and the breakdown of solid waste is performed. From here the waste is sent to the second stage where air is continually supplied to bacteria providing aerobic treatment to complete the total digestion process.
At this point the wastewater passes through a clarifying process into the disinfection chamber where any remaining pathogenic bacteria are destroyed. Finally the now clean, clear and disinfected water is delivered by an integral submersible pump with automatic level control to a selected irrigation system in the landscaped garden beds or other dispersion areas.
- zero maintenance by householder
- trouble-free maintenance by trained service personnel
- tested to meet accepted treated water quality standards
- riser Systems available for deep sites
- suitable for domestic use
- commercial systems available
- low running costs: the Aqua Nova delivers reduced operating costs
- control Panel: control circuitry is fully pre-programmed for automatic operation and requires no adjustment by the householder. The Aqua-nova Wastewater Treatment System incorporates overload cut-off circuit breaker, and an alarm for aerator or irrigation pump failure.
The Aqua-nova is tested and certified to comply with the requirements of the following authorities: